I have been wanting to create a vlog channel for some time now but I kept on putting it off. I finally got around to doing it and boy was I in for an adventure! I am really excited about it and I do where I need to make some changes.
I would also like to make it very clear that vloggers command some serious respect. If you think it is just switching on a camera and talking, it really is not. Below I have listed some learnings from my end. I love vlogging so I definitely plan on doing more going forward.
– Editing is hard work
– I must have filmed parts of this video 4 times
– Learning how to use the YouTube editor took me a while. Having other software to edit makes more sense too.
– A good quality camera is key!
– Planning your content and filming time is also critical – Keeping your dog away while you film
becomes difficult (lol)
– Having a filming room with great decor is ideal.
I would love your feedback,please leave your comment below:)