What an amazing journey it’s been. Funny how I have never really focused on hair trends at a fashion show. Having tested the full TRESemmé line, I can now confidently say I am converted. I am happy with the results and still in “Awww” that I use conditioner before shampoo, trust me, the results are amazing! I love how shiny, soft and bouncy my hair is.
Later in this post I will let you in on what are my holy grail products in the TRESemmé range.
Before I do that, I just thought I would show you how I translate my hair trend, you might remember it from this post. I even have a tutorial in case you want to recreate the look.
Summer Day Style –
I am pretty chilled and girly with my summer style, this particular look is simple yet chic with very subtle print on my dress. The slips in the arm area add a little sexiness to the look but still keeping it classy.
Outfit details: Earings: Lovisa, Dress MRP, Shoes MRP, Bag: Zara
Summer Night Style – basically my go to NYE outfit!
The older I get the less complicated I want my outfits to be, especially out on the town where I will be dancing the night away and sipping on champagne (giggles!). The trick here is to deepen the eye make-up and I had to add a touch of red lipstick which makes this look more sultry!
Outfit details: Dress: Zara, Earrings Forever New, Shoes: Zara, Handbag: Random Boutique
My favourite Products:
- Beauty – Full Volume Pre-Wash Conditioner – The unique formulation, helps control static and flyaways, infusing your hair with volume and leaving it prepped for styling.
- Beauty – Full Volume Shampoo – Now this amazing product is all part of its “reverse system” which is designed to be used before you shampoo, to leave hair smooth and polished but still full of bounce.
- Beauty – Full Volume Mousse – Many volumizing hair products leave hair feeling stiff and sticky. This lets you have it all — hair with beautiful body that still feels soft and natural. We call that a win-win.
- TRESemmé Instant Refresh Dry Shampoo – Now there’s no need to miss a fresh look and feel, even when you skip a traditional shampoo. This dry shampoo is infused with mineral clay and citrus, and leaves no visible residue. This is now a cult product for me that I cannot live without.
- TRESemmé Heat Defence styling spray – effortlessly protects hair during styling. Whether you are using a hair dryer or working with a flat iron, you can rest assured that this product will keep your crowning glory looking glossy and healthy from root to tip.
Hope you enjoyed this series with TRESemmé, I would love to know if you are using any of these products and what you think of them!
*Sponsored Post by TRESemmé