Hope you had a great weekend!
I always get so many questions about my hair and I really pride myself in taking care of my long locks. So I thought I would share some of my favourite hair tools. I am always on the hunt for great hair tools so this is just a sneak peack into what my favourites are. I will be sharing my hair care/styling and tips as well.
- ghd Air Professional hair dryer: I have actually just started using this tool as I had a Carmen hair dryer and it has lasted a good four years. I was given this hair straightener and I will be honest, if you are able to get one I highly recommend it. This hair dryer has a long cord which makes it easy to move around with and it dry’s your hair in roughly 5-10 minutes. The only real issue I have with it is that it is quite heavy which makes it difficult to travel with.
- Babyliss hair curler: I have used the Babyliss hair curlers for years, I have 3 different barrels, however the one in the pic is the Pro 180 in the 22mm barrel. This gives you tighter smaller curls which I sometimes enjoy wearing. These are great curlers and super affordable. They heat up quickly and are easy to use. I purchased mine from Clicks.
- Goody Rose gold brush: I was given a few of these brushes and they are really great, they are pretty and keep my hair really healthy. I love the rose gold and white contrast. These are also available to purchase on Retailbox.
- Glampalm hair straightener:I never thought I would ever user any other hair straightener apart from my ghd, however the Glampalm changes my mind for good! It is such an amazing tool, I actually take it everywhere with my and I love using it for curling my hair as well, check out my tutorial here. The straightener gives me minimal hair damage and keeps my hair shiny! A definite recommendation from my side, have a look at my review here. If you would like to purchase one click here.
- Bobby pins: Everyone needs them and I loose a ton of them so I always buy extra’s. They are available in a few colours but I stick with the gold as they blend in with my hair. They are really handy to use when styling your hair.
- Hair clip: I love these and cannot stop buying different sizes and styles. The minute I get home I clip my hair out of my face, I do not keep my hair tied up while I am at home.
- Hair elastics: As much as I love wearing my hair loose, I always default to a pony tail if my hair is slightly dirty or I am too lazy to style it. These also come in handy for gym as I am not that girl who gyms with my hair loose!
- Tangle teaser: Perfect to throw in your bag in case you need to brush your hair through the day when you wear it loose or if you like me where you go from work to an event. Highly functional and so cute! Available to purchase here.
- Fine tooth hair comb: Perfect to brush down flyaway hair and style hair into sleek hair do’s.
What are your favourite hair tools? I would love to know.